Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Blog Log # 2 (Quote of the Week)

T.G.I. the quote of the week. Yep, it’s Friday and you know what that means, another installment of the quote of the week. Strap in here we go. “It’s stinkin’ thinkin’, that’s what it is.” No, it’s not about me and my wonderful sense of humor. I must admit this was not my first pick. My first pick was “It’s official. I work with idiots.” But to print that would let Scott know that I have the ComicDorks headquarters (I call it our secret lair. Yes, Dawn we have a secret lair.) bugged. Due to the fact that this operation is based on trust, he would probably get mad and that would lead to me not being able to fall asleep to the sweet sounds of him cursing my name. I will never tell him of the mics I have in the lights, the comics, the computer, the bathroom, and the top secret hidden room. Can you keep a secret as well as I can? -Rob

No comments: