Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Blog Log # 2 (Quote of the Week)

HELLO INTERWEB! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK …This quote of the week? If so “Put your damn hands in the air!” Not to get too personal but this week was tragic. Now, I’m won’t bog you down with details, just a quote you’ve all heard “With friends like these.” At least, some comforting words found me. Calmed me. They read like this, “I found a book by a guy named Friedrich Nietzsche. It was dog-eared to a quote… Always stuck with me. ‘The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also hate his friends.’” Then I started to think of another well-known quote. “Don’t get mad, get even.” Well, as you all know, I’m a highroad kind of guy so we will see what happens. Maybe I will sit back and think about how much I hope someone will enjoy a free story in trade paper form and someone else enjoying the mindscaping of a mind. It’s cool though, guys. I will be all right in due time. Cuts heal, right? But sometimes they leave scars. Until then, I guess all that can be said is this new mantra, “Do your worst.” -Rob

1 comment:

Jelly Belly Pro Cycling Team PR said...

Neosporin usually helps :)
Ok, so my word down here to prove that I'm human so I can post this happens to be "mortedly" which I don't think is a real word, but it sounds like a scary mix between "mortal" and "morbidly."
Just thought I'd point out how scary computers really are.