Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blog Log # 2 (Quote of the Week)

(Also known as Transmissions of the Week)


“Our relationship will be on the Dire Straights and I don’t mean the band!”
(A threat)

“I would hate to have to call you a bitch but your forcing my hand.”
(A threat)

“You’se r now officially a bitch”
(downright heartbreaking)

“Dude, seriously? I have felt like shit for weeks and haven’t slept a decent nights sleep since I broke my shoulder and I’m going.”
(How can I compete with all that biblical power?)

“Hey, do you need us to drop some maxi-pads by your place when we get back from the awesomeness tomorrow? Or are you using tampons like a big girl?”
(Funny shit. Made me proud.)

“Wings?”
(What else could I reply to the last statement?)

“Do you need the ones with wings? Is it a heavy flow month? Does your va-jay-jay huwt?
(Again, well played)

“You call to talk smack?”
(After I dodged a predictable phone conversation.)

“Technically no, I called to make sure you didn’t want to un-bitch yourself “
(The reply I got. Strangely sounds like talking smack.)


“Bailin’ on Joplin”
(this is all I said, apparently skipping a trip to Joplin with my boys means a hate crime. It would have been great except I’ve been mouth breathing for a few days now and thought it would be the right thing to do if I stayed home and sleep away my sickness. BIG GODDAMNED MISTAKE ON MY PART! Not that I am sinless in this but I had to text. We all know how that conversation would have gone… much like arguing about god. Sure, it was a bitch move not calling or planning on not taking phone calls until Sunday but I am not ashamed. There was a lesson to be learned here, though. And that lesson is: Guilt cannot cure sickness.)
-Rob

p.s. I promise, my babies, I will have the Soundtrack article about Pavement up soon... I promise.

No comments: