Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blog Log # 2 (Quote of the Week)

Dear The Roommate,

“Hullo” Mikey! I will start with a quote of a quote but it is a quote of a quote that should be quoted forever and you can quote me on that. “There is a more real pleasure to be gotten out of a malicious act, when your heart is in it, than out of thirty acts of a nobler sort.” Sorry buddy but “There’s no more rules in this universe to follow.” Listen Mike, “You better back up, though. This is gonna go off!” “We can make this easy if you just listen.” What did you say? Oh yeah, “your dead Rob.” I’m sure “you’ve got real class, kid” but I’m just not seeing it. Now, you are probably thinking to yourself “I’m gonna kill you” but “I’m not scared.” “Cause, dude, you are mine. You are mine all over.” “Heh. Better saddle up, then cowboy.” Because, “I do only what I know is right” and sometimes that means saying things like, I think Mike’s vagina is so big you could drive a car in it.” “Someday, one of us is going to kill the other, you know that, don’t you?” (kill… but softly, hopefully) “This isn’t a battle. This isn’t a contest between you and me… this is just me” making you look like a punk on the World Wide Web. “I take no joy in that. I take no pleasure in it.” That’s a lie. I’m having a pretty good time. “But do understand we were put in a war the day you were born.” Which, right now you seem to have been “born to run” like a scared lil’ girly man... man. Do me a favor and grow some “ornament-things!”(you know, balls) If you got something to say, let’s hear it big guy. “Don’t hold back” “Yell it out before it kills you now, let it all out!” “I suggest you do it quick” If you don’t then “Quit your whining. I hate whiners!” as much as you like wieners. I warn you don’t be surprised if this ends and I “then make love bathed in your blood.” (that’s a fetish thing) I know that now you are thinking, “are you joking grandpa?” That is something for me to know and you to find out. So in closing, I’d like to say a bad case of big mouth only makes you look like a “fecal freak.” Hope you enjoyed this letter, Mikey. “One down. Like a zillion to go.” Balls in your court, court here could mean your chin or your mouth. – Your Pal, Captain Clet

p.s. Can’t wait to meet you in like two weeks. I’m sure it will be very pleasant.

1 comment:

Rob Anytime- Anywhere said...

sorry guys. i missed my dead line by one goddamned second. it's bullshit i know. but hey at least it's posted. cough...cough...dayron...cough...cough.