Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Monday, December 8, 2008

A Brief Look at Why There Isn't A Brief Mention Review or The Best Books You Didn't Read Last Week ...

This is what my face looks like after falling off of the ladder on Friday ... I look like I just stepped off of my latest victory in Bum Fights 13. Typing isn't the easiest thing to accomplish with the damage that happened to my arm so I'll keep this brief.









This is what the culprit looks like. If you see this ladder anywhere contact the authorities, it will fall out from underneath you and it will hurt. 12 feet up for the feet, nearly 18 up for the head ... Don't Try This At Home!