Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blog Log # 2 ( Wait... What?)

Apparently, some people may have misunderstood the last blog log. It seems people are reading way too much into it. I have looked and looked but can’t find the part where I called Erik a female hygiene tool. Maybe it seems like I implied something. (If you say so) I just don’t see it. I do see the part where I said Erik played with donut holes. (But I don’t even know what that means. Probably something with a glaze.) What kind of person would I be if I used the blog log as an agent of hate? (Don’t answer that) Obviously, Erik is a person and not to be used for cleaning genitalia. (Stop reading into that… you creep!) We are one big happy family here at the ComicDorksCast. Maybe the cards I’ve been dealt is to be the crazy uncle that can’t shut his trap but I’d never intentionally hurt a family member. I’m so sorry about the misunderstanding, Erik.

We all can learn a valuable lesson from this incident. Life is like being in the 5th grade forever.

Welcome aboard Donut. I’m happy to have you in my family. –from the year of the monkey your crazy Uncle Rob

P.S. Columnist- a person who writes a newspaper or magizine column. ( from merriam-webster dictionary, obviously printed before the blog was invented. i'm a poet and didn't know it.)

5 comments:

Scotty Don't said...

Crazy Uncle is definitely your role. I imagine you getting trashed at Thanksgiving and wandering around in like a dress shirt but having lost your pants somewhere during the 45 minute tirade about how "Game Shows aren't like they used to be! Where is this generation's Wheel of Fortune?"

Crystal_Crush said...

Rob as an uncle-monkey! ahhh, funny.
I like how you put things, like being in 5th grade forever. People are quite touchy, and still seem to enjoy milk coming out of ppl's noses.
When it comes down to it, ppl see things like douche they get all riled up and think negatively. Maybe stay away from negatively, highlighted words, at least for awhile (till ppl can read).

Maybe Erik can be the first Blogumnist?

Donut said...

bitch you don't know me.....

Donut said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rob Anytime- Anywhere said...

hahahahahahaha! what else could you say in this situation...really. all in good fun kiddos. nice to see donut make a funny though.