Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blog Log #2 (Giggity Giggity Oh Yeah)

Howdy folks! I just got current on Birds of Prey and if feels nice. I started with Simone and made a smooth transition to Bedard to Mckeever back to Simone for one issue then back to Mckeever. This was done very seamlessly. I must admit it took me a while to realize the characters had faces, if you know what I mean. This book has Black Canary, Babs, Jim, Huntress, Lady Shiva, Baby Shiva (Sin), Lady BlackHawk, Savant, Creote, and Misfit.( sorry to all I did not mention) Not to mention many appearences of your favorite major DCU players. Birds of Prey is a great hero book. There is use of funny, action, mini skirts, bubble booties, and drama (done correctly). I recommend this book to any DC fanboy or anybody that loves a great story with an all star cast. Read it or you might be labled a sexist. Read it or Misfit will have her daaaaaaaaaark veeeeeeeengence on you. Wednesday is fast approaching, are you ready? Rob

p.s. I heard the Dixon stuff was pretty great as well. I still need to track it down, so I don't know. Let me know if you know.

p.s.s. (two words) VISTA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my XP back you bastards

No comments: