Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blog Log # 2 (Quote of the Week)

*From the desk of Rob -Hello, “How you doin’, then?” Here is a quote of the week. You may or may not have noticed that I pleaded the 5th on my quote last week. To spare a long fictional excuse I will say, um… no good ideas came to me. (You should send me ideas, if you want. It would help a great deal. It’s hard to come up with pure gold every week, you know.) “Fuck it…!” All right let’s get to it. “Warf”

What an exciting week for comics. A lot of great stuffed happened and… an Obama and Spidey fist bump over shadowed it all. Some may say, “Oi, Terror. Terror, Mate.” Strangely, we can find comfort in Dayron’s best pal Lex coming through with some pretty hardcore badassary. Not to mention, a pink cover on Invincible just for Dayron. Dayron just logged off and is thinking, “Sorry I just couldn’t listen to that loon for one more minute. Yadda Yadda Yadda. Am I right?” That’s it for now. I know... short but it was sweet. I will leave you with words. Words you never want to hear. “Crap. I pulled back too late… Mom’s going to kill me.” How about “Batman go boom?” Smell you later. Til then remember, “There is an unholy night approaching. As black as the undead’s blood.”
-Rob
*That picture was stolen, by me, from Ethan but is intended to be a shout out to Dayron. Now it's your move in this endless battle of wits.

No comments: