Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blog Log # 2 ( ummmmm... think of something funny and place it here)

I know... everyone was wondering where the quote of the week has been. Well rest easy my children, here it is. "Can't we just nail him and go home?" (could mean anything. I didn't write it. well, I guess I typed it. I most surely am only repeating it, for your enjoyment.) Ya'll have a good hump day? I know I did. A little sad though. It was the greatest holiday ever and I spent it alone. (she knows what I'm talking about. just my luck. story of my life. not worried though, there will be plenty more to come...right?) Comics save the day again.
-Rob
p.s. sorry for the emo twist in there. I promise I'm tough. Yep... a real badass.

No comments: