Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blog Log # 2 (I totally just ripped Darren off)

Howdy friends! I just wanted to clear something up. The word on the street is that I might have insinuated that Powers Annual might have taken a little time to come out on the last show. Some how it has gotten blown way out of proportion. I'm getting calls from lawyers, press, and even the real Marvel Kingpin Joe Quesadilla. Alright, with that said i guess I'm sorry. (by no means is this a public apology, I'm a man of my word... mostly!) As you should know Powers Annual came out today. If you don't know, you better find out real quick. I must give Bendis some props on the throwing this issue in my face. I should complain more! This issue was some of the most fun I have had in a long time reading a single issue. You win this battle Mr. Bendis but rest assured I'll be watching you, waiting for the moment you slip and I once again will rest upon my throne. ( maybe Battlestar Invasion or Skrull Galactica or whatever that book is called will give me the chance) But man (ha ha buttman, real mature guys!) this issue was amazing. I was taken back to the end of the first series, which resulted in me being taken back to the very beginning of the entire story. Not to mention we got to see a warthog get punched in the mouth. Not just punched in the mouth but punched in (side) the mouth. Must I say more? Yes! and I will and I'm pretty sure Scott might have a thing or two to say about it on this coming episode of the show. That means you can tune in and hear me talk about Bendis passionately, caringly, possibly sexily, and most definitely totally creepily. Don't miss it... or else! Smell ya'll later.

for more info check out www.ryanspearman.net

1 comment:

Donut said...

um you made up alot of that by the way rob, and to comment from the last podcast..who has been buying sleeper trades? i think i head your word well enough, and to give you a heads up, after sleeper we're gunna see what else you have for me to jump into...(im thinking a starman omnibus is in my future)