Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog Log # 2 (Quote of the Week)

Howdy folks, it’s that time again. You know, where I spew some tripe and hope somebody out there is at least chuckling. Now, “Let’s turn this shit on and get the hell out of here!” But keep in mind, “I cannot remain vigilant if I’m distracted. For your own safety, please try to keep your hands off me.” I am but a man, “And besides… Just look at me. Do I look like I’m built for mobility?” I mean what do you want, geez… “Give me a break. My brain hasn’t caught up to my body yet.” I’ll tell you what I want or rather what I caught a whiff of from the near future when my partners in ComicDork crime say, “I hate everybody right now, which I guess means I’m turning into you.” In which, I will reply, “I don’t hate everybody. I think I’m better than everybody. It’s completely different.” “Being fabulous isn’t exactly a calling so much as a duty.” Speaking of dooty... “Whether we’re full of it, or digging ourselves out from under a pile of it… Shit happens.” That’s all the wit you get this week but until we meet again always remember, “You are but a gnat splattering on the windshield of destiny!” -Rob

No comments: