Hey All! We've moved the Blog portion of the ComicDorksCast over to The Fantasy Shop's Website! Just Click on Wallace The Dragon to find all our new articles. We will still be posting the episodes here as to not interrupt those who have subscribed through iTunes and various other podcatchers but all of our articles have found a new home. Come find us! We've got reviews on games as well and the message boards are once again alive and active!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Blog Log # 2 (Quote of the Week)

“Surprise, nerds!” (As in the delicious candy, obviously.) It’s me again and “This is going to hurt you much more than it’s going to hurt me.” Yup, it’s a Quote of the Week. And yeah, it has been a while, but I have come down with a serious condition. Many folks suffer from this condition and they can be spotted in many different ways. For one, they become puffy and carry an unpleasant aroma and turn into shut-ins “Or more often, into brain-dead zombies sitting around pulling their peckers all day in some cell.” This is a serious condition that one has a slow recovery from. This condition is known a lackadisicalmitopieitis or laziness, if you want to use the street term. All I can really say is, well… “The truth. Projected against the canvas of all space and time, there is one person who could have avoided all that has happened.” That man is not me, even though it is supposed to be me. And here is the part where I hear, “You wrote the rules, mister, dontcha think you ought to play by them?” Rules… rules are like faces, they are made to be broken. All right, enough of this mushy justification crap. I know what you need and it was delivered to us from somebody’s mind, other than my own. Ready… set… go… “Keep it up, boys! Hard and fast!” Guess what comes next? Uh huh… “That’s what she said!” So there it was the first Quote of the Week in weeks and all that’s left to say is, “Nice hair, loser.” -Rob

2 comments:

Jelly Belly Pro Cycling Team PR said...

You said "For one..." but I never saw a for two. Are the conditions listed after "For one..." the only way to tell if someone has come down with laziness? How do I know if someone I love has the condition if they seem to be showing signs of something similar to those symptoms listed but they are not exactly the same? How do I know, huh? How do I know? I mean, how serious is this? Does one's nose become so prominent that the person starts predicting the future with it? That would make sense, right? Because if they have lackadaisicalblahblahblah then they wouldn't have the desire to move, therefore they would adapt and be able to figure out what is going to happen next by remaining stationary, right? Help!

Rob Anytime- Anywhere said...

what the fuck? do i look like fucking google to you? i just write this shit.